Thinking of joining us ? Here's what you need to know:
Our Club has been in continuous operation since 1985.
Our club seeks to:
(1) Extend our hobby by providing a means for members to meet others with similar interests; and, doing business in a professional yet friendly manner.
(2) Support worthy charities and causes in our community through financial donations and service projects.
We provide members:
(1) Social activities during the year through which member families can become better acquainted and have fun.
(2) A network of friends that will support one another in times of personal (or mechanical) difficulty.
(3) Travel in small groups to car shows, cruise-ins, and other activities.
(4) A quality website that shares news about members, club activities, and is a single source for information about area shows.
Qualifications to join:
If you own an American car – 25 years or older: car, street rod, custom, muscle car, or classic, and are as crazy about cars as we are, we invite you to become a club member. We will also consider newer cars and foreign cars that are significantly modified with American parts, on a case-by-case basis, so please check with us !
Additonal information about the club is available on our Membership Application form. Click here to download (Microsoft Word)